sabato 21 giugno 2014

Haul Forever21

Hi girls today I propose you this mini Haul that few days have done ago on the store online of forever21.
Comes upon me in this super offer of Crop Top to the moderate price of 2,99 € the one a foolishness, the consignment has been fast and the shipping and handling are approximately of 6,00 €.
The Crop Top have a fantastic vestibilitá and they are also of good material, that to say fairies and a jump and make me know if also you make orders on this site and as have been!!



Ciao ragazze oggi vi propongo questo mini Haul che ho fatto pochi giorni fa sullo store online di Forever21.
Mi sono imbattuta in questa super offerta di Crop Top al modico prezzo di 2,99 € l'uno una sciocchezza, la spedizione è stata veloce e le spese di spedizione sono all'incirca di 6,00€.
I Crop Top hanno una vestibilitá fantastica e sono anche di buon materiale, che dire fate e un salto e fatemi sapere se anche voi fate ordini su questo sito e come vi siete trovate!!

Sito Ufficiale: WWW.FOREVER21






Se vi va seguitemi anche su 



Da poco sono anche su depop con il nome Nicla07

Un bacio e a presto da EffyLondonLifeStyle 


15 commenti:

  1. Great purchase ! That grey crop top is very beautiful !

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK ! X


    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RispondiElimina
  2. hey how are you?

     Great Blog! I love the style of it  visit my pages if you like
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin

    let me know what you think :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    RispondiElimina
  3. I like this mini haul! Both crop tops look amazing :)
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc/bloglovin), just let me know on my blog. xx Maja

    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  4. Love it! Nice post!
    Follow you on GFC and Bloglovin!
    Follow me back?!
    ^^
    http://ann-kos.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3704528

    RispondiElimina
  5. I love Forever 21!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina